Tuesday 20 October 2020

Nutrition, Chemistry & Higher Consciousness Download

Hello Warriors,

Today I want to share some information that has been in my journal for a while and never made it to this blog or anywhere else! While I was studying to become a Fitness Instructor, I was receiving downloads about the dna in a more scientific way and since then I've managed to build a better connection with my body that helped me to realize how things relate to each other. It's always a journey that gets stronger and stronger and once you awaken to that inner power and knowledge you take more responsibility for your actions and choices on a daily basis that helps your journey ahead.

So in this post I will share how nutrition influences the physical body, its chemistry, the brain - crown (sovereignty) and therefore the etheric and astral higher self connection as a whole. 


I hope you found this article helpful :) If you did please share it with your friends & groups. 

Thank you for being here!


This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andriana is the founder of Conscious Alignment & Co-Founder of Team Light Cyprus. 

Her purpose and passion is giving people the tools, guidance & inspiration for creating an empowered version of themselves in all aspects of life. She is dedicated into assisting, healing & activating people by sharing her gifts through authenticity, simplicity & spiritual mastery. https://about.me/andriana_papa

No comments:

Post a Comment