Saturday 29 April 2017

New Consciousness & Downloads

Hello Warriors,

I have been silent on social media for a while because I was going through another inner adjustment that needed my full attention without distractions.
There was a pathway that was going in one direction and it has now turned to another so I had to take time to see what is no longer applicable in me and find ways to ground myself as this was the hardest thing to accomplish. 

After the adjustment happened I was able to receive new downloads:

In my life like in all lives, there are cycles within cycles. I am connected through my heart, I am wearing infinite layers of existence. Connected through my heart with everything all the people, my room , my house, my city, my country, earth solar system, galaxy, universe and multi-universes. Including each and every being that lives in them spiralling in motion. 

A cycle within a cycle that takes place within a cycle - infinity. How is it that I keep forgetting this over and over?

There are patterns of communication, patterns of rhythm that we are all tuned into and we are all so busy in our minds to see them and feel them.

Think as ONE. The key to higher mind is to inner-stand outer-stand over-stand and understand the process of evolution.

To do: Tame the Monkey Mind & Stop the Mental Chatter

Life is more obvious when there is silence because in this silence you have the chance to listen to your heartbeat that keeps reminding you that it’s beating and that it has its own brain. The mind has other minds connected to it but the heart recognises only one organism. The one it supplies to. How beautiful is this?


Lately I have been questioning and analysing myself in order to come to my truth. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with my life until I sat down with myself. You know... Just to see who this self that I talk to everyday is. I live with it for a while now and I rarely give it permission to be. I tend to be very strict and judgmental to myself. I let this inner me grow up with what I have been observing in my surroundings, taking everything in to learnt how to fit in and hide my soul in this human conditioning.

In this process of learning how to play this game, I made myself forget how to connect back to that source of infinite love, security and bliss until situations pushed me and pulled me back to it because you know…we all have this baggage of conditioning weighting us down but we keep on carrying it because we think we can’t live without it, without this identity that we are all holding onto so fearfully.

We all get lost in ideas and dreams and striving to achieve things but we forget the most important thing that can bring us back to that centre. Pausing and realising that we ARE that moment. We live in a moment that is us. Sometimes as light -workers, we let things take too much time and space in our daily existence that we allow us very little time to feel our beingness in this busy mind-looping reality.

Simple techniques are the best solutions in this time. 

Visualise and feel the oxygen that fills your lungs, the birds that are filling your day with beautiful songs of their kind. Walking barefoot in a forest or park feeling this land celebrating its ascension, realising what is within and what is around you. How much love is it included just there?

If you let go for a while you will see that everything is still there it's not leaving you, you can rest your being for a while and enjoy the simple but important things that connect you with this reality on earth, this lifetime. Click: >> HERE << to download my Free Meditation.

After some time, things cleared up and a new vision came up for me! I am now ready and inspired building a community and this makes me happy and excited because I feel it's time to create the new systems and share our gifts together as one. For more information click >> here.

The funny thing is that I would have never thought that it takes so much effort to learn to balance my human aspect…the feeling and thinking. What an interesting human experience! In between the balancing of our inner forces, comes the reward of remembering more and more of what we came here to rediscover!

Where to focus on:


What we look at reflects back to us what we need to integrate within us in order to move to the next level. Integrity is the aspect of being fully aligned in thought, emotion and action. Acting with honour and take full responsibility for our choices and actions for the results are essential for our evolution.

Go into the mechanics of how the holographic matrix of the 3D and 5D realities work and what modalities do you want to be delivered to you, enhance, and build your brain by healing the imaginary story that no longer is in your highest interest.
Heal yourself from any types of abandonment and remember your universal connection to your cosmic ancestors that are watching over you. Let’s heal this virus program that has been installed in us, reflect where you are and handle everything you are carrying and surrender. Let go of the need of control and trust that with conscious and random acts of kindness you are creating your future realities.

The new Consciousness that is being born on earth right now is trying to make it clear to us that its time to exist beyond beliefs, thoughts and emotions and bloom from within like a flower reaching towards the sun. Sun = light = information made of particles and plasma and light is made of photons.

'According to Wikipedia: 'Einstein called these energy packets photons, and these are now recognised as a fundamental particle. Visible light is carried by photons, and so are all the other kinds of electromagnetic radiation like X-rays, microwaves and radio waves. In other words, light is a particle.

Photons are made of atoms and atoms are made of subatomic particles. Subatomic particles are made of ...


''composite subatomic particles (such as protons or atomic nuclei) are bound states of two or more elementary particles. For example, a proton is made of two up quarks and one down quark, while the atomic nucleus of helium-4 is composed of two protons and two neutrons.'' 

The unit light is mesured with, is called lux.
''The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI unit of illuminance and luminous emittance, measuring luminous flux per unit area. It is equal to one lumen per square metre. In photometry, this is used as a measure of the intensity, as perceived by the human eye, of light that hits or passes through a surface. '' 


Let’s stop distracting ourselves with opinions, drama, blame etc and let’s take a few moments each day sun-charging our light bodies and let the rays activate in us what is dormant.


        


Please share & comment :)

This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Andriana Papacharalambous. I’m a member of the 144000 living in a human suit. My mission as a starseed is to share the algorithm of my development with the world and plant the seeds of the future through creativity and activity. I have a passion for peace, inner balance, the earth, getting back to our roots and embracing our human potential and consciousness as a species. I am an Alternative Journalist, Author, Ascension Guide - Transformation Coach, Intuitive Writer & Vegan Food Blogger. I offer online sessions for Spiritual Guidance and Support healing. Join the community: https://about.me/andriana_papa

1 comment:

  1. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept.book astrology session

    ReplyDelete