Tuesday 10 September 2019

My Healing Journey | Inner Child & Self Love

Hello Warriors, 

Since my last post many thing have happened and many things changed in my life. 
Most importantly, I changed! 

I had to go walk the path of growth and try out new things, to learn, to evolve to heal, to awaken into my authentic self. 
I hasn't been an easy journey but it's so much worth the pain and suffering! 

The reason why I stopped posting here for a while is because I was processing my physical life so I had to heal many things in order to be of service. So I started sharing my personal journey on youtube , not only to improve my self expression but to learn how to overcome my fears, my self imposed limitations and all the programming that I learned.


MY LIFE'S JOURNEY - This is what I was processing and  what I had to heal in order to step fully into my power and be of service again:

  • Childhood (childhood traumas)
  • Adulthood (teenage traumas)
  • University - Preparation for change
  • Twin Flame Alexis - divine masculine activation, change, abandonment, betrayal (Forgiveness) 
  • Christos best friend - balancing mechanism - exploration of true self, acceptance
  • Brother - childhood memory returned - abuse (forgiveness)
  • Artemis - divine feminine activation, change, betrayal (forgiveness)
  • Indre - 5D relocation (activation)
  • 3 years Dark night of the soul - Loss of Identity (deprograming process)
  • Soul Family & true Soulmate Union
  • -Etheric Protection, healing space - Direct Guidance, Training & Purpose Activation
  • Inner work - healing - ascension true self - higher self connection 
  • Service training, gifts, mastery skills, multidimensionality
  • Integration of night & light aspects
  • Highest light Contact - Preparation for next level change
  • New Contract Request 
  • Now Now Now - time for change

Steps:

3D Responsibility & Action 
4D Dream time decoding & Past life Intergration
5D Service, Creation & Action


I feel as a new person now and most importantly I know who I am. My gifts are returning, my expression is getting better and better and there's a deeper contact with my multidimensionality. 

This is the beginning of a new version of myself. I'm still learning as I go and share what I learn to inspire. We walk this path as ONE, we are here to inspire each other and grow together. 


Know that it's ok to take time and go within. Everything happens in divine timing and you are shown the way in each moment. Trust your guidance, your intuition, your higher selves and ask for assistance for integrating your aspects. Take your time to heal and everything else will come. 

WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU WILL KNOW.

Thank you :) IF you resonated Please share and Comment your experience below <3 


This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andriana is the founder of Conscious Alignment & Co-Founder of Team Light Cyprus. 
Her purpose and passion is giving people the tools, guidance & inspiration for creating an empowered version of themselves in all aspects of life. She is dedicated into assisting, healing & activating people by sharing her gifts through authenticity, simplicity & spiritual mastery. https://about.me/andriana_papa

No comments:

Post a Comment