Tuesday 10 September 2019

Perception Download - Acceptance and Rainbow Bridge

Hello Warriors, 

As I share in my previous post, I now share information on many platforms, youtube, instagram and Facebook as well as here on my blog. This is a video that made a while back where I share my downloads and learning ways to express what I receive. It takes time for me to learn how to put my thought in order and express with the right words but here I am :) overcoming my fears and sharing through my heart.


Thank you for watching :)  Please share if you resonate and comment your experience below <3


This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andriana is the founder of Conscious Alignment & Co-Founder of Team Light Cyprus. 
Her purpose and passion is giving people the tools, guidance & inspiration for creating an empowered version of themselves in all aspects of life. She is dedicated into assisting, healing & activating people by sharing her gifts through authenticity, simplicity & spiritual mastery. https://about.me/andriana_papa

No comments:

Post a Comment